Search This Blog

April 23, 2011

#1366 Ghost Whisperer S5 - Final


I finished the Ghost Whisperer Season 5 in 5 days!
I think I could finish it earlier, but this season is different than others!
This season was more creepier.
Not because the ghost, well a part of it, but the visions that Melinda have.
They are so 'real' and some are just so scary!
Like the one with the clown! OMG I hate clowns like Melinda!
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

In this season we got a new cast member
Connor Gibbs as Aiden Lucas - the son from Melinda & Jim
What a great performance from this child actor!

We also see more Ned in here!
Christoph Sanders is just so HOT! LOL



This season is also the last one!
The show is cancelled! That's a pity!
It's one my favo drama together with CSI:NY & Bones
I'm sure I gonna miss it!!
I'm gonna miss Melinda, Jim, Aiden, Delia, Ned & Eli

No comments: