Search This Blog

April 16, 2011

#1362 The Incite Mill


Title: The Incite Mill: 7 Day Death Game
Japanese Title: インシテミル 7日間のデス・ゲーム/Inshite Miru: 7 kakan no desu gemu
Year: 2010
Country: Japan
Running Time: 108 min
Director: Hideo Nakata
Genre: Thriller/Suspense
Rating: 8.7

When I saw the trailer "BAM" I was in love with it and barely want to watch it!
Lucky me! My sis bought the DVD for me in HK!
YEAHHH I was so happy!

What a nice suspense movie!!
Some shocking moment! When it's 'dark'
Because u really don't know what happen!
That makes this movie so cool!
But from the beginning till the ending scene!
I JUST KNEW IT!! It wasn't that coincidence!
Well not telling much what I knew or I gonna spoil!
And I don't want it!
Because this is a must watch movie!

Not only the trailer stole my heart but also Tatsuya Fujiwara!
MY Batttle Royale Man!
His acting is just super good!
Next movie to watch from him is Kaiji.
Also bought by my sis in HK
Thank you sis!!



Summary:
Ten people gather together at a complex named “Ankikan” after hearing of a short term job paying 112,000 Yen per hour. The ten people are informed that they will be monitored 24 hours a day for 7 days straight in a psychological experiment. They are then sent to individual rooms with a different weapon located in each room. Once they are locked in they learn the rules of the psychological experiment. 1.) Each person must return to their room by 10 PM. 2.) At the end of 7 days or when there are only two surviving members left alive the experiment will end. The next day a person is found shot to death. Now, what looked like a dream job will turn into a nightmare ...

Cast:
Tatsuya Fujiwara - Yuki Rikuchiko
Haruka Ayase - Shoko Suwana
Kinya Kitaoji - Yoshi Ando
Satomi Ishihara - Miya Sekimizu
Tsuyoshi Abe - Yudai Osako
Aya Hirayama - Wakana Tachibana
Takurô Ohno - Yukito Maki
Nagisa Katahira - Sawako Fuchi
Shinji Takeda - Sosuke Iwai
Masanori Ishii - Munehiro Nishino
Yûki Himura - Indian Doll [voice]

Trailer:


[credits: asianmediawiki.com]

No comments: