Search This Blog

January 25, 2011

#1287 Gloomy Salad Days - The Theme

I'm so happy!!
I finally found the full version of the theme from Gloomy Salad Days 死神少女
The song with the same title as the drama is by 万芳 Wan Fang
It's a very easy song!
So I hope there will be a KTV of it!
So I can sing it HAHAHA
Love the melody ^^

Also found the sub song!
I'm sooooooooo happy with these 2 songs HAHA

NON-STOP PLAYING!

Lyrics:
花开 在那片荒芜颓废没有顾忌的海上
你说如果我们都不再呼吸也没有关系
Oh my Gloomy Salad Days
结果日出后她碎成泡沫
漩涡尽头没有你没有我
长大以后无聊的某一天
我们擦肩而过没有想念
结果日出后她碎成泡沫
漩涡尽头没有你没有我
长大以后无聊的某一天
我们擦肩而过没有想念



I haven't watch the drama yet, but I surely will catch it up!
Because I like mystery and I like Arron Yan LOL
I'm just so behind with everything due to my holiday of 3 weeks, Australian Open and my broken/sucks PC!

No comments: