Search This Blog

January 10, 2011

#1275 New Start?

It is my first day off this year and after my holiday!
I got a long voice chat from 3 hours with one my 'brother' from China
And after it .. Should I be happy or sad?
I don't know! I'm just so confused!
It's maybe a right point but also a little bit disappointed!!
But I don't care about it any more!

'New Year, New Start'
This is still my year! 11-11-11!!
The 3 most important things that I have and want to do this year!

- Saving money! I need to save my money for my holiday in December again!
And more than last time! Because I was short of money LOL ... And not only for holiday also for my future!
- Losing Weight! I always say that! But I really want to lose 10 kilo or something. People still saying "You're Fat"!!
- My Driving License! I really gonna get it this year! And I planned to start in March! After the winter! BRRR so cold now! It's just easier for me to go around!

It's not easy but I will keep fighting!
Support me ~~~~~ ^^

No comments: