Search This Blog

November 30, 2010

#1256 Day Out

One of my last day off before holiday ^^
I had a train ticket it was valid till 30 NOV so don't wast it ^^
I visited some friends from me in North-Brabant!
First I made a stop in Rotterdam for a fast shopping
I bought some cakes, Chinese buns, dutch doughnut and a present.
Also bought a new camera for holiday


The Casio Exilim with 14.1 pixels and 10 optical zoom

Took the train to Etten-Leur to meet my girl Angela and his child Ismael first
We went to the shopping street to drink something first
It was so cold, some warm drinks ...


Nice with whipped cream and a chocolate ^^

And @ her home waiting for my other girls Polly & Elvira ^^
Chatting and eating dutch doughnut ^^


And Ismael very like my present!
He non-stop playing with it
Angela cooked dinner for us ^^


Finally can taste her famous self-made chips!
YUMMMMMMY I love it! With Ketchup & onions YUMMMMY

Thanks for the late bday present from Angela, Polly & Elvira


Thanks the girls for a nice day ^^
Next time again when I'm back from holiday LOL
*hugs* *kiss*

No comments: