Search This Blog

November 22, 2010

#1249 Humpreys

My day off taking my little brother out to Amsterdam!
I get my train ticket for Holiday and the other half I need to pick up @ my travel agency in Arnhem. That's sucks!

Shopping with my little brother! He's a big boy now!
Still a little bit annoying but better than before!
While we were shopping mother called me for the bad news!
R.I.P my grandmother!

Walk around till my sis came to have dinner with us!

We had dinner @ Humpreys @ Spui
I must said it can't compare with the one from Kolk
It was much better there!
And when I compare my dishes with the pictures from my sis from the Humpreys from Zaandam! Are they greedy or something?
And not everything was clean
The dishes, glasses and even my desert spoon!
So I advice Kolk more than Spui

Our 3 course dinner in pictures LOL







Happy that I got a coupon from 25% discount!
The bill! Thanks for mother to pay for us

No comments: