Search This Blog

March 29, 2010

#990 Bones Season 4!


I Bought It On Thursday, Began On Friday Morning, Finished On Monday Morning ^^
I watched a couple of episodes already but I didn't skip any!

Because Zack leaving as regular cast and began a recurring star there are many new characters as the 'new squints'
Wendall is so hot with his accent LOL

I really missing Hodgins & Angela's scenes!
There are some but tooooo less than the previous season!

And there are again many many funny scenes!
I really like it!


Cast:
Emily Deschanel - Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan
David Boreanaz - Seeley Joseph Booth
Michaela Conlin - Angela Pearly Gates Montenegro
T. J. Thyne - Dr. Jack Stanley Hodgins
Tamara Taylor - Dr. Camille Saroyan
John Francis Daley - Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Starring:
Eric Millegan - Dr. Zackary Uriah Addy
Brendan Fehr - Jared Booth
Eugene Byrd - Clark Edison
Carla Gallo - Daisy Wick
Ryan Cartwright - Vincent Nigel-Murray
Michael Grant Terry - Wendall Bray
Joel Moore - Colin Fisher
Pej Vahdat - Arastoo Vaziri

Another year to wait for Season 5!
Upcoming USA serie will be CSI:NY Season 6 in September I think ^^

No comments: