Search This Blog

March 9, 2010

#978 My Girl - Wing Yu

Eindhoven again!
I met my girl Wing Yu, but she had to work first so I went shopping!
Ghost Whisperer Season 4! YEAH Finally got it!
And also bought the movie Broken Arrow!
Its an old one but a very good movie!
Also bought many clothes hehe!
I went to the movie with a friend
Actually we want to go to The Lovely Bones, but the person was to late that we missed it so we went to Percy Jackson: The Lighting Thief [Next Post]

I cooked for Wing Yu & Xi!
And specially made Put Tjai Koh for her!
I know she like it and want it hahaha



This is what I cooked! Nothing special just the easy things!
The meat was overcooked but hopely it was taste well ^^

On 7-3-2003 I met Wing Yu!
So this our 7th anniversary hehe!
I'm thankful to know this girl!
Because she's always there for me ^^
And like her home parties LOL ^^
Hope we continue with our friendship till death do us part ^^ LOL

No comments: