Search This Blog

July 13, 2009

#801 Day off - 10 Hours left!

Yesterday my last work day and today my last 'day off'
Before on holiday I had to buy some last stuffs!

Sun Cream and a bag!
And both I found!
Suncream was an easy job but the bag was more difficult!
But at the last moment I found one!
A big White bag from Sisley!
And it was in the sale so YEAH

Beside that i also bough pair of shoes!
They were adorable and only 10 euro!
So i must buy it HAHAHAH ^^
And gloss and mascara ^^



Also have to miss my Crime day for 4 weeks!
But not so bad because Bones & CSI:NY I've already watched before
Its only CSI ^^

10 Hours left!
And I'm still not done
I still have to pack my case and most important! I have to finish my serie Black & White!
The last 3 episodes! And i don't want to watch it after my holiday ^^
So today i won't sleep anymore hahaha ^^

x

1 comment:

Rain said...

Great buys, mui!

See you in two weeks!

x