Search This Blog

July 2, 2009

#797 Black & White

After a serie from TVB
Going back to Taiwan!
Its already 3/4 month ago that I watched a serie of Taiwan
And that was The Concerto ^^
This time this serie is just finished airing in Taiwan
So its NEW!!

Black & White aka 痞子英雄
Its not another drama or something
Its a serie with love, comedy and action!
Its more a police story with cases!
Yes I Like Cases ^^
But I also like the cast!

Vic Chou and newcomer Mark Chao taking the male lead!
Mark is chosen from a competition to search for new actors and actresses!
And its a good chose!
Because he's 'suai' LOL

Female lead are Ivy Chen & Janine Chang
Ivy is well known from the serie I Want To Become A Hard Persimmon and from the movie Spider Lilies!
Janine is my favo cast in here!
Aftet I watched her in the serie Honey & Clover

The other cast are: Pail Chun, Hsiu Chieh Kai, Kingone Wang, Hank Wu, Hong Chen Ying, Patina Lin and many others!
Many others that I don't know actually LOL

This serie contains 24 episodes ^^


Correlation Chart:

No comments: