Search This Blog

January 12, 2009

#596 'Horecava'

First Happy Birthday ² Jin Wah
May All Yah Wishes Come True ^^

Today i went with my parents to 'Horecava'
Last year i went there too!
But only stayed for 30 minutes because Birthday Dinner!
This year we went earlier than last year!
But it was still busy!!
Not so easy to find a parking place!

We arrived 30 minutes later that we planned!
And I let Wing Yu waiting for us like an hour!
Sorry >.<
But was nice seeing you again ^^

My goal was food!
Hahahaha just looking around and trying food!
So fun actually!
Hope next year again ^^
Me <3 food
My mother also bought mini bottles of alcohol ^^

We spent there till 3/4 hours
And after my mother, Wing Yu & I went shopping!
Nothing much too shop because it was late already!
And was tired!

But it was a nice day ^^
And was nice seeing Wing Yu again
<3

No comments: