Search This Blog

January 6, 2009

#589 D.I.E.


I really though i will continue watching Honey & Clover but
I DIDN'T!!

I started with another TVB serie!
This time D.I.E!

Lately gonna be a TVB freak again

Tserie is about police cases!
I Like that!! ^^
And D.I.E II is coming tooooo

Starring Roger Kwok, Sonija Kwok, Margie Tsang, Kenneth Ma, Derek Kwok, Nancy Wu and many many others!
Also many many guest appearance!

Its a long time i watch Sonija in a serie!
I know when she just began with her career i hate her!!
But lately i love to watch her on screen!

I like watching Roger!
Because he can act!
He's very good!
Doesn't matter what kind of role!!

This the first serie after 13 years from Margie Tsang!
When she was shooting this serie she got a gossip with Kenneth Ma together!
That they were dating together!
But i'm not sure about that because i haven't hear anything about it after the gossip!

Nancy Wu is the thirth female leader BUT she's really not!!
Because her screenshot are countable!!
In D.I.E II she will have a bigger role!

Derek Kwok is the thirth male leader!
I actually think he's the second leader
Because he got more screenshots than Kenneth Ma
I think its one of his biggest role!
And actually he deserve it!
Because his acting is great!!

I watched couple of episodes already!
LEANNI LI REALLY CAN'T ACT!!
Koni & Aimee in Catch Me Now can!
But She really can't!!
Also the same for Queenie Chu!!
Bad Fake Acting!!

No comments: