Search This Blog

October 5, 2008

#476 Long day >.<

OMG what a long day!!
Watched 6 episodes of Heroes S1 with my Sister.
I bought it a while ago but never watch it!
I slept around 5.00 AM and woke up around 8.00 AM
So 3 hours sleep is enough??

Meeting Wailing @ CS.
So nice of her! To go with me to Asian Bbal ^^
And on her Birthday ^^
Happy Birthday Girl ^^

Well we went to Asian Bbal ^^
It was diffecult to find it but after a while WE FOUND IT ^^
It was kind boring LOL
We just stayed an hour!

Ling went back to Hoofddorp!
I went to Yamcha ^^
First went to the Bijenkorf ^^
I bought a Guess Collier ^^
I was happy that they still have it because it was a Friday offer ^^

After went to Oriental City
I was the first person there from the 14 LOL
The meeting time was 1.00 PM
But the most arrived 1.30 PM
And i wait an hour for a table LOL!!

After yamcha i went to work! ^^
After work went to Amsterdam again!
Because going to OK-Bar with my sis!

First we went to dinner with some others who's left after the movie that they watched! ^^
Dinner @ Wing Kei ^^
I chosed a Ho Fan with Seu Kauw & Cha Siu ^^
Tasty ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Often eaten so many after work LOL




After Dinner my sis and I went to OK-bar!
First boring!
Because there was no free place
So we sat on the bar!
OMG whats with my voice!
Maybe i laugh too much LOL
I couldn't reach the high keys LOL
But after all it was a nice day ^^

A LONG NICE DAY
<3

No comments: