Search This Blog

October 3, 2008

#474 Amsie Again >.<

Yesterday I was too tired to update.
So i do it today ^^

Yesterday i haven't sleep so i slept around 22.00 PM already >.<
I went to Amsterdam again!!
First went to the Toko with my mother to buy some stuff ^^
And after i went to Amsterdam meeting Eun, Ivy & Anita ^^
Arriving there first went to the Bijenkorf!
The 3 DDD started!
I bought a Lancome Miracle Forever Set ^^
Also saw a watch! That i really want to buy but it was pink again!
I already have 3 watches that is pink!!
So didn't buy it ^^



We went to Oriental to have dimsum!
We were really bored i think
So we called peoples to join us!
Buy everybody rejected us LOL
Quite Funny HAHAHAHAHAA ^^
But first time yamcha with Anita
That gurl only can laugh LOL
But it was a nice day ^^

After shopped for a while and went to work!
And after work SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP ^^

No comments: