Search This Blog

November 27, 2007

#162 I FINALLY FOUND IT!!

I finally found it! The dvd Samaritan Girl!

Today i went to Alkmaar with Shanshan. Haven't been there for a while. Its quite good for shopping i think! I really bought many trash stuffs! I bought a changing color speaker cube! That thing is funny! Too bad it works at batteries! Also bought 3 dvds! Samaritan girl ^^, Silk and Sinking Of Japan! I really love asian movies!! I had lunch at Subway! I realloy love subway! I took a Subway menu with Honey Aot bread with teriyaki chicken and a macadamia crisp cookie! I love macadamia!! Later i went to work! Always have to work! Thats my life!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: