Search This Blog

November 6, 2007

#132 Other Food Pica's of Yamcha ^^

Yesterday I went Yamcha with my mother and Shanshan. Sorry Shan! We were a hour to late (a). So Shan waited an hour @ us :P
We Had 7 dishes! Some dishes we often tookk before! Just see my pictures below and tell me whats the different than the pictures before :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Shan slept @ my place. We slept around 6 AM LOL. Shan didn't even know it was so late already LOL. The 'next' day [Today loh] we went to Amsterdam again. Shan bought a camara! A blue one! She love it i think haha :p. We went to KFC to buy hotwings! OMG SO MANY!!

No comments: