Search This Blog

November 3, 2012

#1915 Korean School Excursion + Lunch

No class today but an excursion to The Hague

My bento I made for the school trip
Honey chicken with sweet omelet and rice!


We went to the Peace Palace and the Yi Jun museum
It was maybe interesting  but a little bit boring
I'm just no really into it!!
But it was nice we went there with the whole school!

Some pictures I made @ the day
To many to upload so I made a collage


After the excursion I had lunch with Jessica, Jeff and Evi
They brought me to a noodle bar Tenchi


My seafood noodle soup with wooden spoon HAHA!
It was delicious!!
The 'twister' is a little bit salty but really an antwork!!
I will go back there again if I am in The Hague


Finally I can taste the 8tea5 bubble tea
There weren't many flavors to chose 
BUT I couldn't make a choice so I pick 3 different one
Almond - Taro - Coconut
Well one for my mother and my brother as well ..

But I love my taro!!




No comments: