Search This Blog

May 27, 2011

#1403 Channel-X


I started with a new drama
Once again a Taiwanese one
Channel-X aka 國民英雄
It had aired in Taiwan from December 2010 till April 2011!
I saw the preview it & I just want to watch it!
But if u know me I will watch it when all EPS are out!
I hate waiting!!
So FINALLY ITS TIME!!

This thriller mystery drama is about a news anchor that is arrested by the police for killing his girlfriend. To clear his name he got help from a reporter and together they try to find out the truth after the "real" story

One of my favorite Taiwanese star Amber Kuo taking the female lead
I love her songs and after seeing her in the drama Happy Times.
The male lead is for Joe Cheng.
The actor from the drama It Started With A Kiss.
Although Ive only watch him in the drama Honey & Clover
First drama for me from Tracy Zhou & Chris Lee.
Well Tracy was in Marry Me! But I never finish that drama and I don't remember it anymore LOL

Also starring Ivan Ai, Lu Ting Wei, Hank Wu, Wazir Zhou, Sam Huang & Wang Da Lu.
Michelle Chen & Gu Bin got a cameo!

This drama got 19 EPS
Hope it don't get bored!
Because the rating were very low!
And I want to know WHY!!
HAPPY WATCHING

PS: I see 5 of the stars Chris Lee, Lu Ting Wei, Wazir Zhou, Sam Huang & Gu Bin were all in the drama Fighting Spirit LOL

No comments: