Search This Blog

April 12, 2010

#999 Alice In Wonderland



English Title: Alice In Wonderland
Year: 2010
Country: USA
Running Time: 108 min
Director: Tim Burton
Genre: Adventure

My second movie in the cinema this year and a movie in 3D!
That's my very first time I think.
Well I don't think this movie was 3D worth it!
I only saw 2 times 3D effect and all other was only beautiful special effect without any 3D.

When I was young I saw the animation movie of it and It was kind of scary LOL
But I totally forgot how the story ended!

Great & funny acting from the cast!
Helena head is really BIG ^^

Summary:
19-year-old Alice returns to the whimsical world she first encountered as a young girl, reuniting with her childhood friends: the White Rabbit, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, the Dormouse, the Caterpillar, the Cheshire Cat, and of course, the Mad Hatter. Alice embarks on a fantastical journey to find her true destiny and end the Red Queen's reign of terror.





Cast:
Mia Wasikowska - Alice Kingsleigh
Johnny Depp - Mad Hatter
Helena Bonham Carter - Red Queen
Anne Hathaway - White Queen
Crispin Glover - Ilosovic Stayne
Matt Lucas - Tweedledee & Tweedledum [voice]
Stephen Fry - Cheshire Cat [voice]
Michael Sheen - White Rabbit [voice]
Alan Rickman - Blue Caterpillar [voice]
Barbara Windsor - Dormouse [voice]
Paul Whitehouse - March Hare [voice]
Timothy Spall - Bayard [voice]
Marton Csokas - Charles Kingsleigh
Tim Pigott-Smith - Lord Ascot

Rating: 8.3
Trailer:


[credits: wikipedia.org, imdb.com, yahoo.com]

No comments: