Search This Blog

January 13, 2010

#942 Green Forest, My Home



I started with a new serie!
An old serie from 2006 from Taiwan
Green Forest My Home Aka 綠光森林

Its about 4 peoples who started as kids. 2 Of them make a promise to each-other but when they grow up nothing is the same. Jealousy, Love, Music, Triangle, Funny are the genre of this serie!

The 4 main are Leon Jay Williams, Esther Liu, Ethan Ruan & Song Zhi Ai!
My favo Esther & Ethan are in here!

This Ethan second serie and his first big role as second male leader!
He's just so *SUAI*
Maybe even more in Fated To Love You! Because he's so fresh in here!
Like his hairstyle! So Cool!
Esther no comment about her! I love her with Eddie more!
But Esther & Ethan got a relationship before after shooting this serie ^^
But that's a long time ago hehe ~~~
Leon Jay Williams' first serie for me!
I hate when he talks English LOL and he don't suit with any of the 2 girls!
Also Song Zhi Ai's second serie and his first big role as second female leader!
Don't know but her voice is irritating me very much!
Saw her later in the serie Smiling Pasta!
And I must say very big difference!!

Other Cast are: David Chen, Liang Xiu Zhi, Lin Ke Wei, Kido, Joanne Feng and many many children!

This serie contains 15 episodes!

No comments: