Search This Blog

February 7, 2009

#622 Legend of the Demigods



From Singapore series back to TVB series!
Started with the serie Legend of the demigods 搜神傳

Its a classic fairy story infused with the latest CGI technology, it depicts a fight among humans, the immortals and evil spirits!

Linda Chung, Sunny Chan & Benny Chan taking the lead!

I'm not so Linda Fans but she's really funny in here ^^
I like her sentence 'siew hauw seung hoi, ho choi chi yin loi'
That something ^^

But watching this because Nancy Wu ^^
I like watching her onscreen ^^
Waiting for D.I.E II ^^

Other cast are Halina Tam, Stephen Au, Kara Hiu, Casper Chan, Charmaine Li, Auguste Kwan

I saw Auguste Kwan in a old TVB serie Battle Against Evil! And after i never saw him anymore in a serie [i think]
Very curious he's back ?

It contains 42 episodes actually
But don't know why its cut in 22 episodes!
Yeah i'm watching the 22 episodes !

No comments: