Search This Blog

February 9, 2008

#250 BR continue ^^

I finally started with my BR manga! Well i really addicted to it i think! I already with chapter 17 from the 24! Thats pretty fast right? In less than a day!! HAHAHA. I need Vol 2 soon! But dont know if its release already! I hardly want to see the movie again! HAHA But i forgot it! Its by my sister! GRRRR next time ! wait wait wait! GRRR

Photobucket
Boy #15 Shuya Nanahara & Girl #15 Noriko Nakagawa

I'm just a hard Battle Royale Fan. Watch Battle Royale: The Movie 24 times, Watch Battle Royale 2: The Reqiuem 16 times. Read the Battke Royale Novel. And now Manga time ^^

But it was a long time ago! I need to refesh it because the face from the manga doesn't really looklikes from the movie DUHHH so i need to refresh who's who! I only know it from the movie! But some not important names! errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The class from the movie!
Photobucket
Favo Boy : #2 #11 #15 #19
Favo Girl: #13 #15
^^ ^^ ^^

No comments: